Dec 12, 2010

Of Mice and Pirates

So Disney...one week, one family of four, a few meltdowns, definitely a few tears, but oh so much fun. It is certainly not a relaxing vacation, in fact, it's kind of like work for the parents. But will we do it again? Definitely yes!

I took about 1,500 photographs and shot a lot of video. I've had time to get through about 1/3rd of all of it. I think each of us (well, probably not Charlotte) have our own favorite moments from the trip that will stay with us. The video below showcases one of the highlights for us. On our last full day there, we took Alex to the Pirate's League, for a transformation. It was pretty awesome. He spent the rest of the day dressed as a pirate, and for much of it remained in character. There were plenty of "Arrrrs," and "Walk the planks," directed at total strangers. Much fun.

The Pirate's League from Carrie Hill on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Karen S said...

Unbelievably cool! I love the stills you captured following the transformation. Arrrrgh and Yo ho a pirate's life for me!

Sunni said...

Hysterical!