May 2, 2011

Easter Festivities!

I'm writing this as my children "play together." This roughly translates to Charlotte happily busying herself with a toy (usually one of Alex's), and Alex yelling about how she is always taking his stuff. Lately, they've added to their repertoire...Charlotte will imitate a sound Alex makes, and then he admonishes her for copying him. The next five years are bound to be fun around here.

We traveled to Boston this year to celebrate Easter, and then headed out to the Cape for a few days spent with dear friends. I had some time today while the children were simul-napping (rather, I did this instead of cleaning, catching up on laundry and starting dinner, which would no doubt have been a better way to spend my time, I suppose) to put a quick video together showcasing some of my favorite moments from the Boston leg of the trip...Cape Cod will come later.

And now, off to remind Alex for the fiftieth time today to be a good big brother and to ensure Charlotte doesn't swallow any small legos.


Easter in Beantown from Carrie Hill on Vimeo.


"Easter Parade" by Steve Goodman

1 comment:

Sunni said...

She even smiles in her sleep! My girls were very excited to see that Alex also got an Easter basket. (I can only guess that they thought that this was something that only went on in their household.)