A Little Bit About Our Big Boy...And His Little Sister
Feb 6, 2010
Snow 2010!
After Skip shoveled for nearly three hours this afternoon, Alex and I ventured out to enjoy some (brief) time in the snow. No snowman yet...we're hoping to get to that tomorrow.
That looks like pretty intense snow! I hope you guys got to make the snowman today!
We went skiing this weekend. LoLo did great and really loves it. CiCi got all geared up each day only to say, "No," both times. She'd rather be inside playing dress up with her friends!
1 comment:
That looks like pretty intense snow! I hope you guys got to make the snowman today!
We went skiing this weekend. LoLo did great and really loves it. CiCi got all geared up each day only to say, "No," both times. She'd rather be inside playing dress up with her friends!
Post a Comment