A Little Bit About Our Big Boy...And His Little Sister
Alexander,Your greatest hits video was awesome!!! Your the best....Pop Pop
Alexander,I loved seeing your greatest hits. I have videos of your Mommy that I want to share with you too. You will be amazed at how talented she is! wink!Love and Kisses: Nanny
I think we may have another vocalist in the family! Can't wait to give you two a big hug on Friday!xoxoanna
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Alexander,
Your greatest hits video was awesome!!! Your the best....
Pop Pop
Alexander,
I loved seeing your greatest hits. I have videos of your Mommy that I want to share with you too. You will be amazed at how talented she is! wink!
Love and Kisses: Nanny
I think we may have another vocalist in the family! Can't wait to give you two a big hug on Friday!
xoxo
anna
Post a Comment