Jul 26, 2008

Breakfast with Alexander

People often ask me about Alexander's diet - what is he eating, how much, is he a good eater, etc. Alex has basically loved carbs since he started solid food and hasn't been much into animal protein, with the exception of a two-month foray into meatballs and turkey meatloaf. He eats veggies, avocado, peas and sweet potato are favorites, loves oatmeal, waffles, whole wheat bread, pizza and pasta. Scrambled eggs with spinach and cheese are a common dinner favorite. Recently, when asked what the hippos were eating at the zoo, he remarked, "PASTA." He's a fan.

I took a few of these shots recently at dinnertime - Alex is mastering the fork - and then Skip took a few the following morning at breakfast.










1 comment:

The Webb's said...

So Alex and I have something in common...our love of carbs! :) he such a cutie; I swear he keeps getting more and more adorable. Miss you and hope we can see you soon.

xoxo
anna