Apr 20, 2008

There, It's Pronounced Alexaaaandaaaah

We've just returned from a weekend in Atlanta visiting my family. Alex and I did our first travel without the lovely Skip, and instead subjected Poppop and Mommom to the torturous experience of flying with a 19-month old in tow. Not to say that Alex isn't an amazing traveler...in many ways, he puts up with the experience better than I do. It's just all of the stuff. The stuff will kill you. Between Alex and I, we had a rollie suit case, a very large bag containing his car seat, two diaper bags (one filled with in flight essentials to keep said 19-month old from making other passengers want to jump at 30,000 feet), my purse, the travel stroller and a camera bag, which was really adding insult to injury. I think my Dad and Stepmom think I've lost it completely because I actually planned to do this trip without their (very much appreciated, by the way) assistance.

We made it in one piece and had a great weekend. And I'm so happy that I lugged along said camera, because without it, I wouldn't have captured these...enjoy!









No comments: